1) Submit a sticker production request via Artistree.io (this will be the platform that we use for communication, art approvals, and feedback during the commission process.)
2) Upon receiving client sticker request, The client will receive a link to a commission intake form via Google Forms that will ask more in-depth questions such as size, shape, quantity and art uploads. The information provided in the form will determine the quote for the commission.
3) The client will receive a contract via email and an invoice to pay on Artistree.io. The client will sign the custom contract as proof of hire. The artist will use this contract for legal purposes or if the artist’s bank requires verification of earnings regarding this transaction.
4) Paying the invoice in full grants you a place in the First-Come-First-Serve work queue, known as a slot.
5) If at anytime the client wishes to see their place in the queue or process progress, they may refer here ➞ Commission Progress Queue
6). Updates and Progress Approvals are handled via Artistree.io.▧ Cutline Phase
The artist will start the sticker batch using the image and info that the client provided via the intake form.▧ Progress Approval 1
The artist will send the client a mockup of the sticker design including the cutline. The client can request any edits or approve the mock up. Once the client approves the mock up, no “major edits” can be made beyond this point.▧ Finalize
The artist will complete the commission as soon as possible.▧ Progress Approval 2
The artist will send the client a final preview in the form of photographs for approval. The client can request “minor edits” or approve the final preview. Approving the final preview, grants permission to the artist to print the remainder of the sticker batch.
7) Upon completing the batch, the artist will prepare and package the stickers for shipping or pick up.
A. Commissions will be delivered within the timeframe specified on the commission type.
B. A Commission with a deadline of fewer than 1 month (30 Days) is considered a Rush Order. Rush orders incur a fee of x2 the total cost of commission.
C. Waitlist - Commissions process on a first-come-first-serve basis. Commissions go into a queue in the order the artist receives payment. The artist works on 3 - 4 "active commissions" simultaneously, and the remaining go to the waitlist to preserve their spots in the queue. Once cleared, commissions on the waitlist move to active status. Active commissions can take up to 4 Weeks (28 Days) to clear, meaning it can take up to 1 - 3 months to start a commission, depending on where the client is in the queue.